Carolina Ballet is looking for a part time Graphic Designer (20-25 hours/week) to handle in-house design responsibilities including print and online advertising, email marketing, and associated collateral materials for marketing, development, and education departments. Also responsible for website management and some promotional video creation/editing as skills allow. Reports to the Marketing Director and Resident Designer. Hours are flexible but consistent; pay: hourly commensurate with experience. Start date: June 17 or July 21, 2015.
- Requirements: strong proficiency in Adobe software, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Mac proficient
- Strong design skills and ability to design within a season design style
- Fast worker and strong time management skills
- Ability to plan and communicate with team
- Ability to interface with advertising agency
- Attention to detail and ability to track consistent information across multiple appearances
- Experience with print press and newsprint a plus
- Working knowledge of iMovie, Adobe Premiere or other video editing software a plusAccounts Receivable & Banking
How to Apply: Please send resume and online portfolio link or pdf portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Carolina Ballet is an equal opportunity employer.
Accounting and Benefits Manager
Carolina Ballet is currently accepting applications for an Accounting & Benefits Manager. The position is responsible for human resource policies, procedures and compliance; payroll and benefits administration; recording and reconciliation of box office and other receipts. This position also assists with Accounts Payable and other accounting functions. Position reports to the Director of Finance.
• Manage all aspects of Human Resources including policies and procedures, benefit administration and tracking, and serving as point person for H/R questions and information
• Administer employee benefit programs including health, dental, vision, life, medical reimbursement plan, COBRA and 403 (b)(7). Evaluate programs annually
• Assist in the development of H/R procedures and policies and update the personnel policies manual as required
• Coordinate recruitment, hiring, and termination policies and procedures
• Maintain required documentation on employees including personnel files and update personnel information in payroll system
• Instruct new employees, volunteers, and interns on computer, credit card, and applicable personnel policies
• Monitor and keep company files for job descriptions and performance appraisals
• Update and maintain theatre contact list and staff updates on website
• Process and distribute weekly payroll
• Process, respond to and maintain voluntary and required deductions and government filings
• File weekly payroll taxes and assist with filing of quarterly & annual taxes
• Process, file and distribute W2’s
• Respond to information requests from Division of Employment Security and maintain related files
• Maintain payroll records and files
Accounts Receivable & Banking
• Record all income and make daily bank deposits as needed
• Provide cash as requested by managers for Box Office/Boutique banks, Guest Artist per diem and other miscellaneous payments
• Maintain files related to income
• Reconcile with Box Office periodically and at end of fiscal year
• Administer credit card processing accounts
• Run checks for vendor payments and process electronic vendor payments
• Complete credit applications and W9 requests
• Process, file and distribute 1099’s
• Administer corporate and purchasing credit card programs
• Maintain files related to payables
• Meet with Vice-Treasurer and/or Treasurer weekly for signature/review
• Assist with audit preparation, reconciliations, and provide records as required
• Manage all aspects of organizations insurance needs and policies including G&L, director and officers and property insurance, etc. Secure all necessary certificates of insurance.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time by Director of Finance and/or Executive Director
Qualifications: Minimum of 3-5 years experience in HR & Accounting. QuickBooks experience preferred. Non-profit accounting experience a plus. Position is full time with benefits.
How to Apply: Email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Carolina Ballet is an equal opportunity employer.
Carolina Ballet needs Sales and Customer Service Representatives. Base pay $10.00 per hour + commissions and bonuses.
Primary Responsibilities: Placing phone calls on behalf of the Ballet to either solicit funds or sell subscriptions.
Secondary Responsibilities: Generating good public relations regardless of the results of the call on behalf of Carolina Ballet. Capture and correct patron data for database cleaning.
NO SPECIALIZED BALLET KNOWLEDGE IS NEEDED.
Work Location: North Raleigh administrative office @ 3401-131 Atlantic Avenue. (near the intersection of Atlantic and New Hope Church Road.)
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION (CAT: Capital Area Transit) IS ABOUT A 2-BLOCK WALK FROM THE OFFICE. THIS JOB MUST BE PERFORMED AT CAROLINA BALLET OFFICES; NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO WORK FROM HOME.
How to Apply
CALL 919.747.8491, LEAVE A MESSAGE; REFERENCE THE WEBSITE—DO NOT SEND RESUMES.
Carolina Ballet is an equal opportunity employer.